FEBRUARY 1, 2021
We are deferring a final decision about holding RPIC2021.
Indiana Wesleyan University has not yet decided whether they will be able to host summer conferences; they are following government requirements and studying the progression of the virus, and hope to make their decision by March 15, 2021. As always they are treating us transparently, as fellow believers, and we want to honor their process.
We plan to make our own decision about proceeding as soon as possible after they make theirs, and to announce that decision through normal channels – CovieNet, Facebook, and RPIC2021.org.
Thank you for your patience,
The RPIC2021 leadership team